Kamis, 08 April 2010

Start a Long Journey

Today, Friday April 9, 2010, I will start the long journey toward the United States, can hardly wait for the departure which will begin later tonight.

This is first time, I am going to the United State. Going to the Big Country who has 3 tome zones same with Indonesia.

Today I plan to say goodbye to the Chairman of Gerakan Pramuka (Indonesian Scout Movement) continued with the Pre Departure Briefing by the Public/Cultural Affairs Officer of the United States Embassy in Jakarta.

That is for while....

1 komentar:

  1. Hello Pak Deden,
    How's your trip to United States? My name is Dita and now I'm preparing myself to participate on the next IVLP. I hope you can share your experience during the IVLP so I can learn more about the program.

    Thank you and good luck!

    My blog: http://nonadita.com

    BalasHapus